Just some tips for how to provide the best care possible for your pet:
- Keep up with with regularly scheduled vet visits.
- Make sure you have the proper medications on hand to protect your pet from worms, ticks, fleas, etc.
- Write down any questions or concerns you may have so you don’t forget to talk to your vet about them.
- Make sure your pet is getting the proper nutrition for their age/size/species.
- Play with and exercise your pet regularly.
- And perhaps most importantly, listen to your pet’s individual needs. Every pet is unique and you know better than anyone else what your pet needs to be healthy, happy, and loved.